Since most errors occur in software there is usually no need to return the product to us for service. With the Remote Assistance feature we are able to fix most issues remotely.
- Please create a ticket in our support system. Click here to fill in the form.
Be as specific as possible describing the issue and remember to fill in the serial number of the unit in question.
On the Maestro, the serial number can be found in the settings menu under "About" at the bottom of the menu. On the Solo:2 the serial number is found underneath the unit.
- Press Remote Assistance in the settings menu. See below for guide.
- We will answer your request within 24 hours Monday to Friday, 08.00 - 16.00.
The IXION remote assistance feature enables our engineers to connect to your IXION Maestro and assist the user in real time. The feature has to be activated by the user, and cannot be accessed without direct involvement.
The Remote Assistance function is deactivated if the Maestro is powered down or restarted.
- First press the settings icon on your IXION Maestro
- At the bottom of the menu, select "Remote Assistance".
- Press "Start remote assistance".
- To deactivate Remote assistance, turn off your IXION Maestro.